Saturday 10 March 2012

march 10, 2012

i was at an indoor, everything-for-$2 garage sale that a couple of my friends were having today, and i stumbled across this framed photo of a bridge that was up for grabs. i didn't know why at first, but i kept gravitating toward it. after picking it up for the third or fourth time, i realized it was because the bridge looked familiar. then it hit me: it looks *exactly* like the bridge where n.h. and i had a picnic the night we got back together.

when i realized that, i knew i had to snatch it up. a photographic reminder of the place where we started to mend our relationship? uhh, yeah! gold!

i propped it up on the kitchen table, and it's been giving me warm fuzzies in my heart all day. it made me realize that, sometimes, the mending has already been done, and it's alright to sit back and enjoy the legacy of that.

thanks c.p. and a.t.!

No comments:

Post a Comment